Has anyone seen this error when trying to import before?

Karen_Bruster1Karen_Bruster1 Customer IT Monkey ✭
Could not load file or assembly 'LicenseManagement.Client, Version=1.0.5892.25169, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=98ba2176e2a9efbc' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Best Answer

  • Karen_Bruster1Karen_Bruster1 Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Accepted Answer

    @James_Atance,

    I found another post with the suggestion I check my dll versions.

    So I checked the version of my import dll and found out it did not match the connection MP version. So I copied the correct version dll to the ServiceManager folder and restarted the services on my Primary. Now its working fine.

    Thanks for your help in this matter

Answers

  • James_AtanceJames_Atance Cireson Support Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Hi Karen,

    Yes its an issue with the LicenseManagement.Client file, if you raise a ticket on our Portal I can get the correct version sent to you, or send me your email address.

    Regards
    James

  • Karen_Bruster1Karen_Bruster1 Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Accepted Answer

    @James_Atance,

    I found another post with the suggestion I check my dll versions.

    So I checked the version of my import dll and found out it did not match the connection MP version. So I copied the correct version dll to the ServiceManager folder and restarted the services on my Primary. Now its working fine.

    Thanks for your help in this matter

Sign In or Register to comment.