Home Analyst Portal

Has anyone has issues with exporting the "All Open Service Requests" view?

Mark_JonesMark_Jones Customer IT Monkey ✭
We are having issues with an XML error when we attempt this export. The export process for All Open Unassigned Incidents is working fine.

Here is the XML error from Excel:

<?xml
version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"
standalone="true"?><a rel="nofollow" title="Link: null"><recoveryLog xmlns="<b>http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/spreadsheetml/2006/main</b>"></a><logFileName>error111520_01.xml</logFileName><summary>Errors
were detected in file 'C:\Users\jonesmw\Desktop\All Open Service Requests.xlsx'</summary><a rel="nofollow" title="Link: null"><removedParts summary="<b>Following is a list of removed parts:</b>"></a><removedPart>Removed Part: /xl/sharedStrings.xml
part with XML error. (Strings)
Illegal xml character. Line 2, column 9319.</removedPart></removedParts><a rel="nofollow" title="Link: null"><removedRecords summary="<b>Following is a list of removed records:</b>"></a><removedRecord>Removed Records: Cell information
from /xl/worksheets/sheet1.xml part</removedRecord></removedRecords></recoveryLog>

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Mark

Best Answer

• Mark_JonesMark_Jones Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Answer ✓
    @donson_pham,
    I have not had a chance. Buried in another project for a while and the person attempting this has left the agency. It's on the back burner.

Answers

• damon_mulligandamon_mulligan Cireson Consultant Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    @Mark_Jones
    I see you are trying to export the view. How are you trying this? You can just copy and paste to excel. Another option would be to create  a custom view. I assume there might be properties in the default view you may not care about, and additional ones you would like to add anyway. Than see if you can export your custom view. 
  • Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mark_Jones
    I've tried exporting a Service Request saved search and the spreadsheet worked fine.  Can you provide more info about the view you're trying to export?
    @Justin_Workman
    It's been a while since I have looked at this. Let me go back and refresh my memory. I'll post a reply by the first of next week. Thanks for responding.
    Mark
  • Donson_PhamDonson_Pham Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Hi @Mark_Jones just curious on if you were able to find this out? 
    Answer ✓
    @donson_pham,
    I have not had a chance. Buried in another project for a while and the person attempting this has left the agency. It's on the back burner.