Home Survey App Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

See a work items related survey in the work item form

seth_coussensseth_coussens Member Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
This would add the ability to see if a survey result has been logged against the work item you are viewing. 
21 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Jonathan_BolesJonathan_Boles Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    This would be espeically helpful if it were posible to make the actual results/survey within the work item visible to specific security groups. (ie. Managers/Team Leads)
  • seth_coussensseth_coussens Member Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking this would simply show that there is a result already and give you a link to the result which would then take you to the result to be viewed, assuming the person has access to view the result. At this time all analysts have time to view the results.
  • Jonathan_BolesJonathan_Boles Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. This is helpful - just thinking the security scoping would also be beneficial if it's seen as worthwhile. I know within our environment we wouldn't be able to use the Survey App as currently available as analysts are not permitted to see the results of customer sat surveys. We are currently using an in-house developed application that allows scoping of the security to certain individuals. There is also a bit of a workflow built into the system whereby, the surveys are sent out (and are able to be tracked) and then there is a role that can review the survey and make additional notes/escalate to Team Leads or Senior Management.
  • Adrian_MataiszAdrian_Mataisz Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    I agree. Actually I would like to see a tab/page for the Survey. Analyst will see the survey results there and end user can take it anytime. 

Why not have attached to the WI?
  • Adrian_MataiszAdrian_Mataisz Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    I would do it like this. Move the admin/templates part to the drop down list where Admin Settings are.   Reporting to the Dashboards and have My Survey page similar to  My Request page divided by taken and not taken yet for each WI submitted and have another area for non item related Surveys. 

Also it is a bummer you can not add the WI# and title and maybe the analyst to completed it and the Res Notes  to the survey page.
  • Andrei_KozlovskiAndrei_Kozlovski Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    For sure, work item and survey result relationship is very helpful in the aim of services improvements.