Home Remote Support (Formerly Control Center)
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Bulk Actions for Computers

seth_coussensseth_coussens Member Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
As an CM analyst and user of Control Center I want to be able to select multiple machines and performs actions against the batch of them all at the same time, so that I can perform certain actions across a large set of computers quickly.
2 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are reviewing this requesting and looking at further defining criteria for this. Now is the time to get in any additional requests or information around this one!

Comments

• Brian_WiestBrian_Wiest Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed but it should conform to the restraints configured in the settings to display a warning if more then the configured assets are selected. 

That or added section in security roles for who can has access to this ability. 

And possibility that you can have a option to perform the action to all within the view or filtered view. (Thus saving the multi clicking to get your computer set)
  • seth_coussensseth_coussens Member Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    I think we’d also have the following:
    - security settings around who can access bulk actions
    - configurable limitation to max number in batch
    - a quick checkbox for selecting all devices in a view