Home Analyst Portal

How to change Cireson to show all fields of imported from Service Manager?

Cortez_FranklinCortez_Franklin Customer IT Monkey ✭
How to change Cireson to show all fields of imported information or modify what information is shown from Service Manager?

Answers

• Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will need to be more specific for anyone to be able to provide an answer.

Are you asking...
    • ...how to see all ticket properties on a form?
    • ...how to see all ticket properties in the Work Item Search?
    • ...how to see ticket properties in the columns on one of the out-of-box grids (e.g.: My Work)?
    • ...something else?
    The answers will vary depending on which you are talking about.  Some of these can be done, some cannot (e.g. Work Item Search, My Work grid).
  • Cortez_FranklinCortez_Franklin Customer IT Monkey ✭
    When I am in a ticket, I can assign myself as the affected user.  Some individual in my organization will have all machines they logged into populate below under display name.  When I enter myself it only shows the server name but none of my machines.  

The main issues is when a machine is found, the information that shows in CMDB never shows inside of Cireson.  Information like IP addresses never show.  There is more information that shows in CMDB that I would like to show here but not sure how to choose what information I need and don't need.  I hope this makes sense.  Thank you in advance for your time.

• Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    These properties are dependent on the info coming from SCCM.  If you have an AD connector and a SCCM connector, you may only be looking at AD Computer CIs as opposed to SCCM Computer CIs.
  • Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    These properties are dependent on things like the AD, SCOM, and SCCM connectors. The best way to see if this information is truly being set is to open up the same object in the SCSM console as a "source of truth" of sorts. Going one step further you can navigate over to the history tab to check the last time properties were set/updated.
    These properties are dependent on the info coming from SCCM.  If you have an AD connector and a SCCM connector, you may only be looking at AD Computer CIs as opposed to SCCM Computer CIs.
    If our setup is pointing to the AD connector how do we make the switch and have it pull from the SCCM connector?
  • Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe your SCCM connector isn't targeting a collection which contains the computers in question?
    After speaking with some of my team, it looks like the connectors are working as designed.  SCCM and SCSM connectors are providing all needed information.  When I am inside of Cireson I can't access the information that I can see in in SCCM and SCSM ex: ip addresses, hostnames and installed software. Information that would assist my Service Desk techs in troubleshooting.  I am looking at installing True Control Center but before I do that I have to figure out this part first.
  • james_kleinschnitzjames_kleinschnitz Cireson Dev, Product Owner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    You should definitely look at using Control Center or Remote Managment Integration for more information.  Also, we are working really hard to tie up all the loose ends on CI editing, in the portal, that will open the gates to getting access to more of this information.