Home Analyst Portal

"My Work" missing tickets

Martyn_HancoxMartyn_Hancox Customer IT Monkey ✭
We are randomly seeing where a ticket is assigned to an analyst but it doesn't appear in their "My Work" view. They are getting email notifications letting them know it has been assigned to them and the ticket says it is assigned to them but it doesn't appear in their My Work view.

Answers

• Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first thing that comes to mind is it possible the Work Item is assigned to a Support Group and thereby part of a Queue that analyst does not  have access to? Not sure how you've done your permissions, but without really know it feels as though it would explain why the Notification criteria is met and thus works, but it's missing in My Work.
  • Michael_McAllisterMichael_McAllister Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Another thing to check is if the ticket is getting copied to the Cireson ServiceManagement DB by the Cache Builder. Occasionally we find that the CacheBuilder will miss things until you restart that service and it rechecks everything in the ServiceManagement DB. If you find that you have to restart the service often, I'd work with Cireson Support to see if there's anything they can do to help minimize this.