Affected User app for the Portal

Åsa_NilssonÅsa_Nilsson Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
edited October 8 in Affected User
We have implemented Affected User in our test environment for the Portal and have some questions. 

- When an IR/SR is created and saved, the information still remains on the page. You get a green pop-up that says the IR/SR is saved but after about 10 sec the pop-up disappears. Since you have all the information left on the page this probably will cause confusion if the IR/SR was really saved or not. By pressing enter once again you have two similar IRs. A solution to avoid such confusion could be that the information disappears when saving the IR/SR.

- Is it possible set required fields and how? It's too easy to forget to select a support group for example.

- Urgency and Impact should reflect the default settings. As it is now, they look empty on the page but still have the default settings in the background.

Otherwise this is a great feature that will benefit us a lot.
Tagged:

Answers

• Tony_CollettTony_Collett Cireson Support Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 3
    - When an IR/SR is created and saved, the information still remains on the page. You get a green pop-up that says the IR/SR is saved but after about 10 sec the pop-up disappears. Since you have all the information left on the page this probably will cause confusion if the IR/SR was really saved or not. By pressing enter once again you have two similar IRs. A solution to avoid such confusion could be that the information disappears when saving the IR/SR.
    This is probably more suited as a feature request, if you haven't raised one already. 

- Is it possible set required fields and how? It's too easy to forget to select a support group for example.
    I'm having a look into this for you. I'll let you know when I have more information

- Urgency and Impact should reflect the default settings. As it is now, they look empty on the page but still have the default settings in the background.

I will also look into this. I think this could be something we change on our end unless there is a way to customise it