Home Analyst Portal

unknown enduser comments in action log

Margarete_JussenMargarete_Jussen Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

Hello,

we have a lot of enduser comments in action log of enduser service request and do not know where they come from. Could anyone tell me how I can find out how they are added.

Regards Margret

Comments

• Brian_WiestBrian_Wiest Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a user they are added typically by two methods.
    One replying to an email with the ticket ID in the subject line.
    Two adding a comment in the portal.
  • Margarete_JussenMargarete_Jussen Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Yes but none of these methods had been used. I do not know how I can check the workflow for it and where I can see it in history what had happend.
    Have you discussed with the user what they did?
    They did nothing. It is just when I create a ticket with e template. I have a powershell script that adds a reviwer to the review activity but nothing more. 
    Param([guid]$Guid)

Import-Module SMlets

$SR = Get-SCSMObject -Id $Guid
    $SR
    #
    #
    $RAHasReviewerRel                = Get-SCSMRelationshipClass System.ReviewActivityHasReviewer$

$RAHasReviewerRel

$UserClass                       = Get-SCSMClass -Name Microsoft.AD.User$

$UserClass

$RAContainsActivityRelClass      = Get-SCSMRelationshipClass -name System.WorkItemContainsActivity 

$RAContainsActivityRelClass

$RAHasReviewerRel                = Get-SCSMRelationshipClass -Name System.ReviewActivityHasReviewer

$RAHasReviewerRel

$ReviewerIsUserRel               = Get-SCSMRelationshipClass -name System.ReviewerIsUser
    $ReviewActivity                  = Get-SCSMRelatedObject -SMObject $SR -Relationship $RelClass | Where-Object{$_.ClassName -eq "System.WorkItem.Activity.ReviewActivity"}

$RelConfigItem                   = Get-SCSMRelationshipClass -name System.WorkItemAboutConfigItem 
    $ConfItemUser                    = Get-SCSMRelatedObject -SMObject $SR -Relationship $RelConfigItem 
    $OwnerUser                       = Get-SCSMobject -class $UserClass | Where-Object{$_.DisplayName -eq $ConfItemUser.DisplayName}

$ReviewerClass                   = Get-SCSMClass System.Reviewer

$ReviewerArgs = @{ReviewerID = "{0}"; Mustvote = $true; Veto = $true}
    $Reviewer = $null
    $Reviewer = new-scsmobject -class $ReviewerClass -PropertyHashtable $ReviewerArgs -nocommit

$Reviewer

$OwnerUser

$RAStep1  = new-scsmrelationshipobject -NoCommit -relation $RAHasReviewerRel -source $ReviewActivity -target $Reviewer 
    $RAStep2  = new-scsmrelationshipobject -NoCommit -relation $ReviewerIsUserRel -source $Reviewer -target $OwnerUser
    $RAStep1.Commit()
    $RAStep2.Commit()
    What is the content of the end user comment?
    What method is the PS running? Runbook or Cireson PSA or ......?

It is PSA.
    So If I am translating the German correctly its basically stating that User1 is assigning to User2.
    This is occurring when the PSA is running.
    Along with the log entry is being added by User3.
    So My thoughts is that in the PSA the run as other user option is set and the defined user is an user with a standard end user role.

I found out that the comments are written to the template

The comments are written to the tmeplate log. I have never seen this before. How does this happen?
    I found where the log entry is added. The problem is that for each log entry in this template a mail is sent by Action Log Notificaton. I do not want those notifications. I only want a notification for the log entries fo the Service Request. Do you know what I am doing wrong?
    I created a new template and now the comments in the Service Request action log are gone. To my opinion this could only be a workaround.