Home Analyst Portal

KB Category listing starts flipping when subcategory is opened

Stephane_BouillonStephane_Bouillon Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
Hi, we have deployed the KB without customisation (to my knowledge). When I open the KB I get the following page:

When I then click on a top level category, for example "Nederlands" the page refreshes, and I get url
https://servicedesk.multipharma.be/KnowledgeBase/Listing#/category/Nederlands/4c44e28e-1254-6ea1-d732-01349fe086c0

So far so good, however, when I click on a subcategory, while the page of the subcategory shows with the article, the page seems to jump into a loop and I can see the Url flipping rapidly in the browser's url bar until the page becomes unresponsive. I suspect some issue with client-side script code in the page, but before digging in or opening a support ticket, I wanted to check with the community if this is a known issue with our version of the portal ? We're running Portal Version: 8.2.0.2016

Kindest regards,
Stephane                           

Answers

• james_kleinschnitzjames_kleinschnitz Cireson Dev, Product Owner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    First I can tell you that you have some kind of customization here because OOTB the "Browse By Category" sidebar is on the right, not the left like in your screenshot.  I have never heard of this happening before but I would start with disabling the customizations and see if the issue remains. 
  • Stephane_BouillonStephane_Bouillon Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Thanks James for your time and effort. Could you give me a hint as to which page would have been customized in this case ? The developer of our implementation partner is no longer available to ask the question.