Home Analyst Portal

Advanced Search Not Working

James_JohnsonJames_Johnson Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
Any find out why the advanced search from here isn't working in 8.9.5?  Doesn't seem to be throwing any errors in the browser but doesn't find any results for anything. 

Best Answer

Answers

• James_JohnsonJames_Johnson Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Yikes, I need to proof read my posts better. Why is there no edit button? Anyway to reword that in an understandable way...

After upgrading to 8.9.5 from 8.9.4 the Advanced Search community script isn't working. It isn't throwing any errors in the browser that I can find, just doesn't return any results. Has anyone found a way to fix this or perhaps know a good way to troubleshoot it? My javascript skills aren't good enough to figure it out.

Thanks!

Edit:
    The sql query is still in the sources table and runs correctly. Not sure how to test the API call but that's the next step. 
  • Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    Hi James,

I'm attempting to replicate and will come back to you.

Geoff
    Seems like none of the /Dashboard/GetDashboardDataById/ API calls are getting any results
    The workaround in the Problem form fixed it.  I did also have to go into the individual scripts and update the property names in the templates to be all uppercase as well in order for it to display the items in the search correctly.