Home Installation & Configuration

We're excited to introduce you to 14 new Remote Support apps as part of the existing Service Management Stream!

These modern, web-based, user and device management tools for Analysts help further maximize productivity, deliver faster problem resolution and increase end user satisfaction.

Check out our on-demand webinar to find out how these new apps fit into your existing Team or Service Management Foundation license, see a technical overview demo, and more.View the installation & setup webinar to learn how to get started with Remote Support.

Do You need to have Control Center insatlled for Remote managment to work fully

Do You need to have Control Center insatlled for Remote managment to work fully

Answers

• Brian_WiestBrian_Wiest Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Remote Management runs on its own.
  • Mark_GearyMark_Geary Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Thanks for the update Brain. I get an error every time I try to add the SCCM server in it has worked before but when I put the new version on I get an error and I cant find where the error logs are.
  • Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    The platform log is probably your best bet.  It's located at c:\ProgramData\Cireson.Platform.Host.
    If you have Control Center already though, you don't need to add Remote Management.  Remote Management is a subset of the features available in Control Center.