Home Self-Service Portal - Community
Options

Cireson Portal not updating changes made in SCSM

Hi All,

This is my first post on the community forum! Unfortunately its because i have an issue!

In SCSM i am updating Request Offerings, including removing one from a service offering and updating an other ones user prompts. However the changes are not being made to the portal, any ideas?

I have tried the restarting the SCSM server & restarting the Cireson Cache Builder Service.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance, 

Jamie

Best Answer

• Options
    jman95jman95 Member IT Monkey ✭
    Answer ✓
    FIXED! After looking in "C:\inetpub\CiresonPortal\bin\Logs\CacheBuilder.log" i had the lines:

2019-01-24 09:44:13,960, ERROR [   4]:  The asset manager group is invalid (%AD Group Name%).
    2019-01-24 09:44:13,963, ERROR [   4]:  The announcement manager group is invalid (%AD Group Name%).

Turns out that these groups had been moved to an OU outside of what the AD Connector looked at, once moved back inside the OU that the AD Connector looks at, restart the service and all starts working!

Answers

• Options
    Also if i stop the Cireson Cache Builder Service, the site continues to work....is that normal?
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    FIXED! After looking in "C:\inetpub\CiresonPortal\bin\Logs\CacheBuilder.log" i had the lines:

2019-01-24 09:44:13,960, ERROR [   4]:  The asset manager group is invalid (%AD Group Name%).
    2019-01-24 09:44:13,963, ERROR [   4]:  The announcement manager group is invalid (%AD Group Name%).

Turns out that these groups had been moved to an OU outside of what the AD Connector looked at, once moved back inside the OU that the AD Connector looks at, restart the service and all starts working!