Can't change language
When we first installed the portal we only choose the Swedish language, now we want to add English.
So i ran the setup again, and added ENU. That worked great.
Going to Admin Settings, Settings Items i see that both LanguageCode and LanguageCodeDateTime is SVE,ENU
But when i go to User Settings and change language i get Request Failed. Nothing more.
I tried to set the webconsole log to debug, but i cant find anything obvious in the logs.
I change language, click save and all i see in the logs is alot of:
Database instance disposed
Retrieving ConsolUser from datastor fow windows auth
Database instance created
this goes on and on and on.
i have been able to change the language via SQL, but not via the portal.