Home All Other Feature Requests and Ideas
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Add Notes/SR Completion Notes to Service Management DB

Shane_WhiteShane_White Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
I noticed while doing some SQL queries that involved reporting on the Incident Resolution Description that you cannot do the same thing for Service Requests without doing a join to the Service Manager Database.

It turns out that Service Request Completion Notes (Or Implementation Notes in the Portal) are saved to the Notes Column in the Service Manager Database, however this is not brought through into ServiceManagement or Cireson Analytics.

Could this be added? 
4 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    Emma_JenkinsEmma_Jenkins Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Sounds like something you helped me with @Shane_White
    We got there in the end but you're right I would have expected them to be available in ServiceManagement or Cireson Analytics anyway.