Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Make New modern design Query Object Picker for Request Offerings pr. Request Offering

Morten_MeislerMorten_Meisler Premier Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
I like the new Query Object Picker released in 9.1.0. But is there any reason why this is a global setting applying to all request offering query result? I would expect this to be turned on/off pr. Request Offering. 

I realize that the only way for you to control this is probably through ARO, and not all have license for this. But then it could be individual for ARO users and globally for community users.

Thoughts?

3 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Morten_MeislerMorten_Meisler Premier Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Ok so I just tried this with Users query result. This contains about 37.000 users. 

The auto-complete / seach just dies here. I was excited about this because I thought the load time would decrease, but seems like it's doing the exact same thing as the old one: caching all the objects clientside, and then filtering afterwords. In any case,  I think the lazy loading / filtering needs improvement for this feature to work in practice.