We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.
For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Improve editing KB articles
I would like to have some improvements of article editor in Knowledge base. Now editing an articles is not easy and often annoying.
1. WYSIWYG HTML-Editor - with ability to add images, tables, change font size or clean format of pasted text.
2. Edit of individual paragraphs - epecially when article is big and have lot of screenshots.
3. Option to link to paragraphs - needed for long text
4. Option to add images and resize inserted images without decoding in base64
5. Option to attach any files (for example PDF-manuals from a supplyer etc.)
6. Drag and drop for images, files etc
option to clear formatting (this one is also very annoying! you always have to copy a certain text to notepad first, to lose formatting..)
7. Templates to predefine any standard
9. Easy way to export a normal, good-looking PDF (issue:)
10. be able to put in a lot of high resolution images (it crashes, if you want to save it, or at least when you want to view it, very annoying if you had a lot of work to set up such an article).