IT Monkey:   

Formal Cireson Support (phone, email, and web) is not included with the free Self-Service Portal – Community app. For trouble shooting assistance, take advantage of the Cireson Community to find answers to your questions. However, if you’d like to purchase a Support Package to access more formal Cireson Support (phone, email, and web), please contact us today to learn more on the pricing options.

Cannot edit Manual Activities

Currently using the Community SSP and I have a strange issue where the analysts can see the manual activities but cannot edit or complete them using the /ServiceRequest/Edit/SR360871?activityId=MA360873&tab=activity link.

However they can complete the MA using /ManualActivity/Complete/MA360873 link.

So is editing the MA restricted using /ServiceRequest/Edit/SR360871?activityId=MA360873&tab=activity link?

Thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• Shane_WhiteShane_White Cireson Support Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Hi @Ozge_Ozkaya

My initial thought on this would be that the Community SSP only gives access to Incident work items, if you would like all workitems then you would need a license for the full version.

Thanks,

Shane

• Ozge_OzkayaOzge_Ozkaya Member IT Monkey ✭

Is this behavior changed with the latest releases, because as far as I remember, we could be able to edit the activities in the earlier versions...