New servers, problem with exchange connector

Service_Desk2Service_Desk2 Member IT Monkey ✭
edited October 16 in Service Manager

Hi,

in our first step to upgrade to SCSM 2019 we installed new win 2019 servers and then changed the workflow server to the new server (still using scsm 2016 ur5)

And here the exhange connector broke because of "reasons" and we have now tried to reinstall the dll files and MP but we cant get neither exchange connector 3.0 or 3.1 to work.

i have enabled extended logging but it doesn't say that much

"Exchange Connector: Unable to validate credentials, please refer to the event logs for more information (Error Type=MissingMethodException, Message=Method not found: 'Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.FindItemsResults`1<Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.Item> "

the only things i can find when searching is that the versions of the DLL files are wrong.

according to this post i have the right versions for Microsoft.SystemCenter.ExchangeConnector.dll and Microsoft.SystemCenter.ExchangeConnector.Resources.dll but not for Microsoft.Exchange.Webservices.dll

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4089862/could-not-load-type-when-creating-exchange-connector-in-system-center

And the problem here is that i can't dowload the right version of Microsoft.Exchange.Webservices.dll (14.03.0067.001) anywhere.

Our old 2012r2 server had the version 14.03.0032.000 and when we install the only available EwsManagedApi from microsoft we get the version 15.00.0913.015

Anyone have any tips?

Best Answer

Answers