We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.
For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Configuration Manager Ticker App
Hi, and thanks for your great work!
We are evaluating Configuration Manager Ticker App and during these tests we have missed the following things in the app,
- The ability to send messages to a user collection.
- The ability to send a message to a single computer/user. This could of course be solved by creating a separate collection with the object you want to send the message to but it would be nice just to be able to Right Click the object and create a message.
- View previously sent messages. Both as an admin and as the end user.
- The ability to repeat a message every x-minutes if the end user has closed it.
- The ability to see which message/s that are currently deployed.
- The ability to cancel a message that has been deployed.
- The ability to add a Custom Severity Level instead of one of the 3 that already exist, Information, Warning & Critical. By adding this possibility one could localize the Severity Level and also add custom ones.
- The ability for the end user to watch/repeat the message again.
- Prevent the end user from closing the application or that it will restart if closed.
I'm unsure it I should have separated these suggestions in different posts...
Keep up the good work.