IT Monkey:   

Formal Cireson Support (phone, email, and web) is not included with the free Self-Service Portal – Community app. For trouble shooting assistance, take advantage of the Cireson Community to find answers to your questions. However, if you’d like to purchase a Support Package to access more formal Cireson Support (phone, email, and web), please contact us today to learn more on the pricing options.

Self Service Portal/Analyst Portal - "Submit" on a RO Spins Endlessly

Good Morning,

I installed the Cireson Analyst portal a little while back and we're attempting to put some RO's/SO's on the self service side. When I try to submit any of these items, it basically loads constantly without ever submitting.

I have only ever installed the community Analyst Portal, so I'm not sure if I maybe need to install components from the Self Service community edition as well.

I know it isn't a permissions issue because I have the same offerings on the Microsoft Portal and am able to submit tickets using these offerings. So a few questions

• Do I need to install a Self Service Portal? Does the analyst portal contain that?
  • Are there any logs I can look at to figure out why this might be happening?

Any insight would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Answers

• Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Adam,

There aren't any other components you need to install. Does anything show up in your Webconsole log that correlates with saving the ROs? You might also check the browser's dev tools console for errors.

• Adam_HillAdam_Hill Customer IT Monkey ✭
    edited January 14

Hey Justin,

So when I hit F12 to look at browser dev tools I see this error when I hit "Submit" on a ticket.

"SCRIPT5007; Unable to get property 'ControlConfiguration' of undefined or null reference roService.js(5,9)

Not sure what other logs to examine here if any.

EDIT: Also just as a note, I can have analysts create tickets (Blank tickets, filled from template) without issue. It is just the user side of the portal for ticket submittal.