Home General Discussion

Cireson Portal - My Requests

CaterhamITSupportCaterhamITSupport Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Dear All,

Is there a way to include Support Group column into the my requests table view? When a requester sees a request it would be good to see what team that request is with.

Kind Regards

Daniel

Answers

• Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the question @CaterhamITSupport

Out of the box the MY Requests view is unable to be edited, however it is possible to replace this view with a custom view.

This can be done one of two ways:

1) Using a table dashboard. This can be created by simply adding a new page and adding a table widget with the correct query and displaying the required fields. This is simple to implement but does lose some functionality for hiding activities etc.

2) Using a SQL injection and custom JS. By creating a custom SQL query and having it generate a know view GUID, it is possible to then target that view with some custom JS that injects the lost functionality of hiding activities and can even add a search functionality. This is more complicated to implement but is something our Consulting team does regularly and can be achieved with a small and relatively low cost engagement with our team.

If you are interested in a custom solution, reach out to your Cireson Territory Manager or just raise a support request for a Cireson representative to give you a call.

Hope this helps.

Brett