Home Analyst Portal
Options

What feature in portal version 10.2 has or will have the most impact in your organization?

Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2020 in Analyst Portal

We're excited about all the features in version 10.2! We'd love to know which features you're excited about!

If you're not on 10.2 or haven't thought about upgrading to 10.2, reach out on http://support.cireson.com!

If you want to vote for more than one, stick it in the comments!

What feature in portal version 10.2 has or will have the most impact in your organization? 7 votes

Global Search Improvements
14%
James_Johnson 1 vote
Dashboard Colors
14%
Steve_Wright 1 vote
Dashboard Collapsible Widgets
0%
Dashboard Calendar Widget
0%
Activity Diagram
0%
Add Activities
14%
Mikkel_Madsen 1 vote
CSS Class Names
0%
Edit Unsaved Comments
28%
Justin_WorkmanShane_White 2 votes
Add-Ins
28%
Konstantin_Slavin-BoGabriel_Lences 2 votes
I'm not on 10.2 :(
0%

Comments

• Options
    Steve_WrightSteve_Wright Cireson Support Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Dashboard Colors

The dashboarding features are the quickest visible wins for me!

Having a consistent color theme across multiple visual elements, collapsing and expanding widgets for better visibility and content layout, and calendar widgets for date-sensitive reporting have made life easier! 😊

• Options
    Konstantin_Slavin-BoKonstantin_Slavin-Bo Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Add-Ins

We're not on 10.2 yet, but I voted Add-Ins, but CSS Class Names are going to be great - we'll have to rewrite large parts of our customizations, but it'll definitely be nice not to need to add class names with JS and suffering the performance-impact because of it.

Activities diagrams and editing comments will be great too! I don't think we'll be adding activities in the portal (we'll probably block this functionality, actually), but it's nice work to have this added!