Home CMDB Portal
Options

Is there any user guides on how to use the CMDB?

Alfie_ThomasAlfie_Thomas Customer IT Monkey ✭

Different teams in our IT are supposed to use the CMDB to upload software contracts - Software/Hardware assets but they don't.

I was wondering if there was a user guide around this as I can then pass it on.

I know there are video's around this but want something to instruct them on what to do I.E How to create a contract/How to create a Software asset/How to create a hardware asset.

Kind regards,

Alfie.

Best Answer

• Options
    Tony_CollettTony_Collett Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Our guides are mostly about how to administer apps like Asset Management. They do not include information about how to create an asset since that is something that changes based on how customers decide to operate their system.

We do have learning.cireson.com which guides users through the basic functions in videos and speaks in less Admin-English.

We don't provide text guides because requirements change for each individual implementation.

Answers

• Options
    Tony_CollettTony_Collett Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Our guides are mostly about how to administer apps like Asset Management. They do not include information about how to create an asset since that is something that changes based on how customers decide to operate their system.

We do have learning.cireson.com which guides users through the basic functions in videos and speaks in less Admin-English.

We don't provide text guides because requirements change for each individual implementation.