Home Analyst Portal

We use a custom class for Service Requests. We use some of the extra fields to trigger various

David_SchmidDavid_Schmid Customer IT Monkey ✭

runbooks. We have upgraded to the Portal version 10.1 and now the all requests are using the OOB class for Service Request templates. Is there a setting somewhere to change?

We are currently using version 9.14 without this problem.

Thanks David

Answers

• Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

@David_Schmid - This was a bug that was resolved. Can you verify if the properties from you custom SR class are present? I have just tested in 10.2.1 and my custom properties are available despite the fact that the portal (pageForm.viewModel) says the SR is a System.WorkItem.ServiceRequest.

• David_SchmidDavid_Schmid Customer IT Monkey ✭

So you are saying that we should update to the 10.2 or the newest version and try again?

• Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm just asking you if you see your custom properties where you're at. How do you know the portal is using the default SR class vs. your custom class?

• David_SchmidDavid_Schmid Customer IT Monkey ✭

We can't see the properties from the portal as they are mostly background flags to trigger runbooks and scripts. We use all templates in the portal, these templates are generated from the custom class so they should show that name in the windows console but the SR's are showing the default class instead and none of the properties.