Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Add time zone when ARO multiple mapping date prompts to text fields

Chris_Chekaluk1Chris_Chekaluk1 Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

ARO can multiple map a date prompt to a text field in the resulting work item. However, doing so is dangerous, since all time zone information is lost, rendering the data in the text field incorrect. My understanding is that the text based time information saved in the WI is in the time zone of the user that submitted the request.

This feature request is an enhancement for ARO multiple mapping to add the users time zone as text whenever a date field is mapped to a text field. My understanding is that the following command is generally available to do so is: Intl.DateTimeFormat().resolvedOptions().timeZone

I understand that mapping a date prompt to a date field is preferred, but I have some requests to add date prompt data to WI titles to help users rapidly assess & prioritize incoming WI's.

2 votes

Submitted · Last Updated