Review Activity Description text to include Affected User
This may be a basic question. I have this simple scenario.
- User John Smith opens a ticket to request access to URL.
- We prompt him to answer 3 questions where we need his input.
- Cireson creates a ticket for Affected User John Smith.
- Cireson inserts a Review Activity to approve John’s request with the owner of the requested URL.
- This Review Activity has a Description text auto-generated using the data from prompts answered by user.
- This is mockup how the Description text of the Review Activity is constructed in Advanced Request Offering editor.
- So its easy to insert user [Prompt] into text using Multiple mapping in Advanced Request Offering
- But than we have to MANUALLY delete the placeholder text ######### and type out the 'Affected User'
- Is it possible to insert data that is not a user [Prompt] but rather a global ticket property like 'Affected User'
- Instead of ######### id like the Cireson template to auto-fill in ticket property 'Affected User'
Is it possible somehow ? Instead of using only [User Prompts] to also insert [Ticket Properties] ?
Thank you very much