Home Service Manager Console App Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Notify Analyst - Hide Pending Activities on Reminders

Brian_WinterBrian_Winter Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

In the latest release of the Notify Analyst app, the Reminders now include all Pending Activities. When you have several types of workflows that may have up to 10 MAs, and then you have 10 or more active Work Items, you see that the notification will have 100+ entries. This is posing a problem to the Support Groups.

We would like to hide/suppress including Pending activities in the Reminder notification.

2 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Chris_Chekaluk1Chris_Chekaluk1 Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

I too have experienced this issue, and agree with you that pending activities should be not included as active work items in reminder notifications. However, I logged as an IR in June 2021. This IR was related to PR110039, which has recently be closed. At this point, I am trying to understand why it is closed, as it is not clear to me if it was fixed or cancelled.

I logged as a IR since logging as a feature request implies that sending notification on pending activities is a designed feature.