Home Survey App

How do I use the Survey App?

Ian_StephensonIan_Stephenson Customer IT Monkey ✭

As far as I can tell, I have installed everything properly on all web servers and the workflow server. When I go to any of the link pages, they are all blank:

All three of the link pages show blank like this. Is there a configuration I am missing? We are on v9 of the Portal and I can't seem to find any documentation on how to actually create a template.

Best Answers

• Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Ian_Stephenson

Can you press F12 to load the dev tools and then refresh the page and screenshot any errors.

My best guess is that you haven't copied the view folder into CustomSpace but the above will confirm that.

This video might help with creating your template, once you get this sorted.

Geoff

• Ian_StephensonIan_Stephenson Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Answer ✓

That did the trick! I misread the instructions and thought I had already added views to the CustomSpace area

Answers

Answer ✓

Hi @Ian_Stephenson

Can you press F12 to load the dev tools and then refresh the page and screenshot any errors.

My best guess is that you haven't copied the view folder into CustomSpace but the above will confirm that.

This video might help with creating your template, once you get this sorted.

Geoff

here are the errors, I'm getting:

Answer ✓

That did the trick! I misread the instructions and thought I had already added views to the CustomSpace area

Great.

From those errors, its also apparent your platform cache service isn't running or has issues.

You'll want to take a look at that.

Unfortunately that has been the case for at least a year and we haven't been able to get it fixed. We are also having issues installing the Portal on our new web servers so I'm not hopeful that it will change any time soon...