Home Analyst Portal
Options

How to add boolean to ServiceRequest.json

Sandra_ColeSandra_Cole Customer IT Monkey ✭

I would like to start off by confessing I have very limited knowledge of JSon; However, I added a tab called "Extension" to the ServiceRequest Json file. I have a Boolean field that I need to add but nothing that I have tried works. I would really appreciate assistance with the coding. ServiceRequest json file is attached also attached is a copy of the field that I need to add from SM. I would like to add the field "UserBool5 where the datatype "Spacer" line is.

thanks for taking a look

Best Answers

• Options
    Jeff_LangJeff_Lang Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

I'm assuming you named the field the same as it is displaying, if so you could try adding in

{

columnFieldList: [

{ DataType: "Boolean", PropertyDisplayName: "User Boolean 5 Text", PropertyName: "UserBool5", Required: false, Inline: true }

],

},

Note: the "User Boolean 5 Text" can be whatever you want it to be displayed as on the form

• Options
    Answer ✓

Thank you Jeff. That worked

Answers

• Options
    Jeff_LangJeff_Lang Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

I'm assuming you named the field the same as it is displaying, if so you could try adding in

{

columnFieldList: [

{ DataType: "Boolean", PropertyDisplayName: "User Boolean 5 Text", PropertyName: "UserBool5", Required: false, Inline: true }

],

},

Note: the "User Boolean 5 Text" can be whatever you want it to be displayed as on the form

• Options
    Answer ✓

Thank you Jeff. That worked

• Options
    Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

@Sandra_Cole - It looks like you just need a boolean control:

{ DataType: "Boolean", PropertyDisplayName: "UserBool5", PropertyName: "UserBool5"}