Altering Users Connector
• Our production environment currently has a connector that uses an AD group (acl_Access) which includes former employees.
• These people appear in the “Create On Behalf Of” dropdown list found on many request offerings. We have been asked to prevent them from being listed.
• I searched the Cireson Community site and found a warning against deleting a connector.
• Will disabling the current connector and creating a new one, that includes only current staff, resolve this issue or will other changes be required (i.e. adjusting the affected user use the new connector)? What other changes would be needed?
• Will requests submitted by the former employees still be available?