Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Addition to Resolve Incident Add In

Our Analysts like the "Resolve Incident" add-in very much. It saves time and it really works well. Also reviewers like it as we finally are able to define a minimum length for the resolution text.

Still, some analysts criticize, that after setting an Incident gets resolved (and automatically saved after), you are still inside the incident and have to press "Save" again to get outside.

So it would be really cool, when we could have 2 additional settings:

AutoSave: Set to true, the changes to the incident will automatically be applied after the "Resolve Incident" has been activated. If not the Status will be set, but the analyst still has to press "Apply" or "Save" in order to the changes to be applied.

LeaveIncident: Only relevant if AutoSave is set to True. If set to true, after you resolved the Incident, you will automatically be forwarded to the page you have been before - most of the time this is Team Work or some Incident View.

5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

@Simon_Zeinhofer I like it, its on the board!

• Simon_ZeinhoferSimon_Zeinhofer Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

@Geoff_Ross , may I add one additional thing:

When we had the "Resolved Status" inside the ootb "Change Status" Task, whenever an Incident got resolved, declined and resolved again, the original (or last) resolution text + category was selected automatically.

Would it be possible to add that as well?

• Simon_ZeinhoferSimon_Zeinhofer Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

@Geoff_Ross

ONE additional question:

Would it be possible to add an option, that the incident gets assigned to the user who uses the "Resolve Incident" task? Maybe additionally only if there is not already another assigned to user.

We receive this question a lot and tbh it would be fantastic if I do not have to build a monitoring runbook or an in built workflow for that.

• Matt_Howard1Matt_Howard1 Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

I second @Simon_Zeinhofer suggestion for assign to resolver if no assigned user. This just came up after our upgrade was complete this weekend.