Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Keywords for Request Offerings

Simon_ZeinhoferSimon_Zeinhofer Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭

Maybe this already exists and I overlooked it.

It would be amazing, if we could define keywords inside a request offering - This is already possible with knowledge base articles but for ROs I have not found it. AFAIK the description is used inside the search, but defining keywords would be an amazing addition.

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Simon_ZeinhoferSimon_Zeinhofer Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023

@Adam_Dzyacky Thank you very much, I didn't know this would be an option.

But in our company, the global search is not very popular. The fact that it is a "starts with" or "equals", and therefor not really user friendly , e.g. when searching for a Incident or Request, I guess people won't use it for request offerings neither.

Will future releases address this issue? It would help a lot if at least the title property could be searched with "contains". E.g. when I search for a SW asset with the name "Notepad", when I type in "Note", nothing is found, but the Asset Sticky Notes is. I have to type in the whole name Notepad, so a result is found. Same goes with users. If I search for a user with name Mayrhofer and I type in Mayrh, nothing is found. When I type in Mayr, he is found though, as his employee id is Mayr.* and we use the employeeId as porperty inside the search.