Home Installation & Configuration

We're excited to introduce you to 14 new Remote Support apps as part of the existing Service Management Stream!

These modern, web-based, user and device management tools for Analysts help further maximize productivity, deliver faster problem resolution and increase end user satisfaction.

Check out our on-demand webinar to find out how these new apps fit into your existing Team or Service Management Foundation license, see a technical overview demo, and more.View the installation & setup webinar to learn how to get started with Remote Support.
Options

Make the Attachment Container fixed

Simon_ZeinhoferSimon_Zeinhofer Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭

Hello guys.

Some of our users asked, if it is possible to fix the attachment header inside workitems. Right now when you open the attachment header and open e.g. a screenshot, after you close that screenshot, the attchement header vanishes again and has to reopened. What would be fine, if it would be fixed and just vanishes, if the paperclip sign is pressed again.

As I am pretty bad at Javascript I don't know how I could do that myself. Anyone else knows how this is accomplished without too much effort?

Answers