Home General Discussion

Cache Builder event id 0 "An object of class with ID was not found"

Taras_KirillovTaras_Kirillov Member IT Monkey ✭

Hi all,

I started seeing Cache builder events on the Cireson portal server.

Its started after reducing the data retention settings in the SCSM console. What do I need to do to make the cache builder errors go away?

Best Answer

• Simon_ZeinhoferSimon_Zeinhofer Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

@Taras_Kirillov afaik (and we also have these errors) these are just errors from the archiver, when related items, which are already deleted in SCSM, are found.
    You can ignore them and from version 12.2.0 ongoing, these errors should not appear anymore.

Answers

Answer ✓

@Taras_Kirillov afaik (and we also have these errors) these are just errors from the archiver, when related items, which are already deleted in SCSM, are found.
    You can ignore them and from version 12.2.0 ongoing, these errors should not appear anymore.

• Taras_KirillovTaras_Kirillov Member IT Monkey ✭

@Simon_Zeinhofer Thank you Simon for quick reply. I use Portal version 11.6.3. How can I update it to latest available community version 11.8.4?

If I try to update it via the "Cireson setup" it upgraded to the latest v12.2.3 (non-community) version.

@Taras_Kirillov I don't know unfortunately. I guess you have to reach out to the Support so they can share you the version.