Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Add Activities to Service Request

Ryan_MurphyRyan_Murphy Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
Management wants to be able to use Service Manager/Cireson Portal to manage Projects. This entails keeping a log of every project and the tasks associated with it.

My idea is to build a Service Request template titled "IT Project", create an SR as a high level "Project", and have them utilize Manual Activities for all of the individual tasks associated with the project. So, for example:

Service Request (Project): ITSM
   Manual Activity (Task): Server builds
   Manual Activity (Task): Process flow diagramming
   Manual Activity (Task): Asset management

However, I am not seeing the option to add an Activity within the Portal, either on creation of the Service Request or once it has been created. Within the Service Manager Console I can add an Activity at any time. So, for now, I would inform management that this solution will only work within the Service Manager Console, but I hope to see the ability to add an Activity within the Portal.

Also, I welcome any other ideas that anyone has to allow management to track their projects and their tasks within a project (without using Microsoft Project).
0 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This is a duplicate of one of our top requested features. We are closing this as a duplicate, but view the primary feature request for more information.

Comments