IT Monkey will place code here as examples of what Cireson's consulting team has to offer as well as examples for public consumption to benefit the Microsoft System Center community as a whole.
Cireson's support team has no information on these projects outside of what you have available and will not provide support for these enhancements, extensions, and scripts.
Dont forget to checkout solutions uploaded by our customers, partners and community members here.
Portal add MA to SR Task
Enhancement: Add Manual Activity to a Service Request.
Steps to Complete:
- Copy the .js contents into your CiresonPortal\CustomSpace\custom.js file.
- Copy the customtasks.addma.html file to your CiresonPortal\CustomSpace folder.
- Refresh browser.
- Open a Service Request and click the “add ma” task.
- f the Service Request is Completed, the Add MA task will not show up.
- If there aren’t any activities it will disable the “Add Activity After” drop-down.
- The “Add Activity After” drop-down will pull in only the In Progress Activity and all subsequent activities. This is so someone can’t add an Activity out of place.
- If they select a Parallel Activity a checkbox will appear that gives them the option to add the Activity within the Parallel Activity. If the Parallel Activity is In Progress, the Manual Activity will be set to In Progress. If the Parallel Activity is not In Progress, the Manual Activity will be set to Pending.
Download the attached .zip file below.