Tier Watcher - Management Server is unavailable (error)
We're testing the latest Tier Watcher v7.5.2016.2 in Windows 7 (and SCSM Console UR9)
When we click the task in the console - it loads the icon in the TaskBar but states:
'Tier Watcher - Management Server is unavailable'
I've stepped through the release instructions - without success
• loaded the .mpb file
• made sure in the settings that file path to the .exe file is valid
• ensured cireson licensing is valid
• made sure in the config file server name settings, that our server name is correct (and in lower-case)
• even tried using both our server alias and the exact server name in the config file
Is there any error logging in event viewer > ops manager that we can get to see the full issue details?
- this would greatly assist with troubleshooting.