Home Survey App
Options

Unable to load Report for Survey App

Sam_NguyenSam_Nguyen Customer IT Monkey ✭

When I head to the Survey App templates in the portal and click Report, the page never loads and the wheel endlessly spins. Why is that?

Survey App was "half" implemented in our environment a long time ago, never finished by someone else. We are trying to get it working now.

**Note this is Survey App and not Feedback Survey. Our portal version is not currently compatible with Feedback Survey.

Thank you

Answers

• Options
    Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.

Hi Sam,

It will be that the reports have not been built. This could be a workflow failure but more likely will be a missing licence in the product.

Feedback Survey is much simpler to work with and report on so I would strongly recommend using that if you haven't really rolled out with Survey App yet. What version are you running?

Geoff

• Options
    Sam_NguyenSam_Nguyen Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hello Geoff,

Our Survey App should be v7.5.3079.511. We will definitely use Feedback Survey once our environment is upgraded (months out), but in the meantime, Leadership is requesting surveys.

Survey App looks to have been attempted before I joined, but I cannot figure out how far it went. You were helping me on this discussion. Set up Survey App after Install — Cireson Community

I see where it could be a missing license. However, I did not attempt to renew since it's unclear why all of them say expired 8/2019, and unclear why no one before renewed it. Is it "safe" to click renew? Are we licensed for it? Will it affect our environment in any way?