Home Community Uploads

Cireson Partners, Customers and Community members share your customizations and examples here to help benefit the community as a whole to earn Kudos and badges.

DISCLAIMER

All files and projects located here are provided and come "as-is" and without any warranty or support. Use at your own risk. Your use of Community Uploads is subject to our Terms of Use.

Cireson does not and will not support or maintain these enhancements, extensions, and scripts.

For Team Cireson uploads click here.
Options

Custom WorkItem Preview on hover

13»

Comments

• Options
    Micka_WilliamsMicka_Williams Customer IT Monkey ✭

Haven't figure it out yet, but some SRs/CRs work but most do not. I receive this error in the DT console.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'split')

Line:172

• Options
    Micka_WilliamsMicka_Williams Customer IT Monkey ✭
    edited June 2022

Disregard ^

Resolved issue. I previously implemented the billable time feature, which I had to updated the "Preview WorkItem" JS to ignore when looking for those value for the time being.

The only other question/issue I have is trying to change UTC time to my time zone (CST).

• Options
    Simon_ZeinhoferSimon_Zeinhofer Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Jeff_Lang ,

as of version 11.6 the eye icon does not appear in the correct column, whenever it is used in custom views. In e.g. "my Requests" it works fine.

Also it adds the "eye" to the global search and also to date pickers. Whenever you "close" the datepicker and reopen it, a new "eye" is added, which leads to a funny row of eyes ;)

Do you have any fix for that?

• Options
    Mehwish_ShahidMehwish_Shahid Customer IT Monkey ✭

We are trying to implement this in our portal, and it works for the default views but we would also like to use it on custom views. The "app.events.subscribe('gridBound', ...)" doesn't seem to work on custom views. Is there another way to do it?

• Options
    Matt_Howard1Matt_Howard1 Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

Just wanted to say thanks to @Martin_Blomgren for a great customization and everyone that has contributed. We just recently upgraded from 9.4.2 to 12.0 and taking HEAVY advantage of new OOB features and some of these community additions.