Home Self-Service Portal - Community

Why are published request offerings not showing on the portal home page for any user?

Published service offerings show without an issue.

Answers

• Marek_LefekMarek_Lefek Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Mayby Service offering are not assigned into any service request?
  • William_ConlonWilliam_Conlon Customer IT Monkey ✭
    The Service Offerings show up without an issue, its the Request Offerings that wont show in the Cireson Portal.
  • Marek_LefekMarek_Lefek Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Check in SCSM Console > Library > Service Catalog > Request Offerting > Standalone Request Offering. Request visible here will not be visible on the portal. You need to  "Add to Service Offering".

If this will not solve problem check Roles settings.

• William_ConlonWilliam_Conlon Customer IT Monkey ✭
    In Service Catalog > Request Offerings is where I created my offerings and published them. If I select Standalone Request Offerings they do not show up (which leads me to believe they should show in Cireson Portal). Would you say thats a correct statement? Or do only Service Offerings show up?
  • Donson_PhamDonson_Pham Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Hi William, 

I'm assuming some things here and kind of touching what @Marek_Lefek has mentioned: 
    1.  Since you mentioned that the Service Offering displayed in the Portal, I will assume there is at least one Request Offering showing as well?  Because a SO would not show unless there is at least one RO published and displayed.  
    2. For the Request Offering you created, is it related to the specific Service Offering?. 
    Example screenshot below: 

3. Do you have any customisation in the Customspace?  
    4. Check the user roles settings and look under Catalog Items Group to see if the group for that Offering is checked.
    5. if all fails, try restarting the Windows Services "System Center Data Access Service" & "Cireson Cachebuilder"