Cireson Partners, Customers and Community members share your customizations and examples here to help benefit the community as a whole to earn Kudos and badges.
Cireson does not and will not support or maintain these enhancements, extensions, and scripts.
For Team Cireson uploads click here.
Problem Records - Activity Support
By combining modifications of other uploads on the community site, and creating a management pack for a couple of type projections, and updating some settings in the admin settings of the cireson portal, we now have working the way we want, manual activities on Problem Records.
There is no workflow attached to these activities, we currently have a problem management group which keeps the problem record, and assigns activities to other area's. The problem Record stays open once all activities are completed, and is closed manually once the problem is resolved.
NOTE: there are a few preconditions to just putting this in as is with no modifications.
1. This is a Cireson Portal ONLY Solution
2. The Manual Activities Class needs to be extended with a SupportGroup field (enum)
3. If you have already downloaded the ADD Activities scripts from elsewhere then the one attached in here needs to be used instead. (This is a highly modified version of the others, with lots more functionality)
4. if you are using the EditWorkItem.html by @Martin_Blomgren then the version in this download needs to be used instead (it should be able to just replace Martins one)
1. import the Problem Type Projections management pack. (If you modify this Managment pack you will need to update the guid for the ActivityParentId Projection in the EditWorkItem.html)
2. Copy EditWorkItem.html to your CustomSpace Folder (note you can also use this for links in emails etc, to provide a single link to any workitem type EG /CustomSpace/EditWorkItem.html?id=XXXXXX)
3. copy ProblemRecordActivityGridLinks.js / AddActivities.js and AddActivities.html to your custom space and include the 2 js files in your custom.js (note, ensure you update the path to AddActivities.html within the AddActivities.js to match your environment)
4. copy/create/update Problem.js in your customspace folder, and add an Activites tab to it, this should be the same as the activities tab on the other workitem types, eg ServiceRequest etc.
5. add entries to use the new type projection to Admin Settings -> Group Settings (NOTE: If you modify the ProjectionType Management Pack you will need to get the new DPTIProblemTypeProjections.FullView Projection Type GUID to enter in this)
Hopefully this will work for others as successfully as it is for us. (although there may be a couple of extra changes that will be needed that i can't think of right now)