Portal RDP Task
For the code and latest info, please go to https://github.com/Cireson/Community_PortalRDPTask
- Adds a Launch RDP Task to Incident and Change forms
- Will pull all Affected Configuration Items that are Computers into a drop down list to select from
- Uses a custom method to check if CIs are Computers to allow for bespoke customisation, eg to allow Hardware Assets of type Computer.
- Click OK to launch RDP (mstsc.exe) to that computer
- Requires Cireson App Lanucher community app available from here
- Copy the RDPTask folder from the _install folder into CustomSpace in your Portal Web Files
- If this is the first extention you have installed, copy the contents of Script Loader.js to the top of custom.js found in CustomSpace folder
- Copy the contents of Add to CustomJS.js to the bottom of custom.js found in CustomSpace folder
- Run the SQL script that is in the _install folder against the ServiceManagement database
- Install the Cireson App Launcher on all Analyst PCs.
- Refresh the Portal
Please log issues on GitHub
Pull requests are welcome
Patrick Chambers, Geoff Ross