Home General Discussion

Add Custom User Relationship to Portal Form

Nick_FlintNick_Flint Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
I have extended the Cireson Asset Management class and added a couple of string properties and two relationship properties that reference the User class. I have the two string properties on the support contract portal form; however I'm having difficulty getting the custom user relationships to work. I've tried the code below with and without the classid tags. Neither allows me to select and save the user.

{ DataType: "ObjectPicker", PropertyDisplayName: "CTS SME", PropertyName: "ALEContractCTSSME", ClassId: "fecd2c59-e4e2-4d8f-3eac-6f1ec1d6ed79", Disabled: false },

{ DataType: "UserPicker", PropertyDisplayName: "User SME", PropertyName: "ALEContractUserSME", ClassId: "fecd2c59-e4e2-4d8f-3eac-6f1ec1d6ed79", ExtraProps: "Title,UserName,BusinessPhone"  },

Is it possible, if so how, to use a custom user class relationship on a Cireson Portal form?

Best Answers

Answers

• Nick_FlintNick_Flint Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Fantastic! I thought you were going to say that. Well, some of it, anyway. Looks like I get to learn a new skill this week.  :D
    @Justin_Workman: Do you happen to know of a good article or guide about both of those tasks?
    Thanks, @Justin_Workman