IT Monkey:   

Formal Cireson Support (phone, email, and web) is not included with the free Self-Service Portal – Community app. For trouble shooting assistance, take advantage of the Cireson Community to find answers to your questions. However, if you’d like to purchase a Support Package to access more formal Cireson Support (phone, email, and web), please contact us today to learn more on the pricing options.

enabling notifications when tickets have comments added or have been updated

Hi All,

I'm trying to enable notification (email notification) when incidents/service requests have been updated by adding comments/notes to the WI and by emailing updates to the WI by analysts and/or end user/affected user.

we seem to have two templates but I cant see when they ate triggered as at the moment no one is getting notifications when these WK have been updated.

the targeted class for these templates are

- trouble Ticket User comments

- trouble ticket analyst comments

I cant find anywhere in scsm console to see these classes and update them.

we just seem to have one for SR called "Service request Updated Notification Template" with a target class of "work Item comments Log"

I basically wish to enable notifications so end users and analysts know when items are updated. any ideas on how I can achieve this?

Best Answer

Answers

• Mina_SaidiMina_Saidi Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Thanks Joe. Worked really well. THanks