Update Rollup 7 for System Center 2016 Service Manager is available now:
Issues that are fixed and Improvements:
- Prefix for work items like Review Activities can now contain space characters.
- State changes for Service Requests has been made unambiguous in the SM portal by moving the service request from active to ‘resolved’ state once all the SR related activities are completed. Earlier, the SR used to move to ‘closed’ state from active.
- Fixed an issue due to which text fields in the portal used to get encrypted and hence became unreadable. This occurred during certain validation errors such as file attachment size error.
- User input field on the Request Detail’s page now accepts HTML tag characters.
- Email link in the mail icon on the portal has been corrected so that end users may open a ticket via email without any need to remember the service desk’s address.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Active Directory (AD) connector to connect to a specified DC
Fixed an issue that prevented Parallel, Sequential or Dependent activity form from opening in non-English language in SCSM console.
- Fixed a bug that appended an additional extension to certain files in the file attachments, while saving them on local machine.
- Fixed a bug that caused console to crash while creating/editing notification template in a non-English language SCSM console
- The Active Directory (AD) Connector has been enhanced to select the closest DC.
- Service Manager connectors for Configuration Manager now supports Configuration Manager 1810.