Home Community Uploads

Cireson Partners, Customers and Community members share your customizations and examples here to help benefit the community as a whole to earn Kudos and badges.

DISCLAIMER

All files and projects located here are provided and come "as-is" and without any warranty or support. Use at your own risk. Your use of Community Uploads is subject to our Terms of Use.

Cireson does not and will not support or maintain these enhancements, extensions, and scripts.

For Team Cireson uploads click here.
Options

Form input required information

Magnus_LundgrenMagnus_Lundgren Partner IT Monkey ✭
edited June 2021 in Community Uploads

Small customization that replaces the (required) text on all required prompts and adds a red * (fontawsome asterix)

Also adds a information window at the top of the form to let users know that all fields marked are required

Only loads on forms that have required inputs

$(document).ready(function () {
  //Only worry about request offering forms
  if (document.URL.indexOf("ServiceCatalog/RequestOffering") === -1) {
    return;
  }

//Change (Required) to *
  var labels = $('label.required-userinput-label');

if (labels.length >= 1) {
    $.each(labels, function (index, value) {
      $(this).text() == '(' + localization.Required + ')'
      $(this).text('')
      $(this).append('<i class="fa fa-asterisk fa-sm" style="font-size: 10px;color: #AD0000";></i>');

});

//Add form instructions
    $('<div class = "ReqFieldsWrapper" style="padding-bottom: 19px;"><div class = "ReqFields" style="width: 40%;border-radius: 5px;background: #dcdcdc;padding: 2px 5px 2px 10px;">Fields marked with  <i class="fa fa-asterisk fa-sm" style="font-size: 10px;color: #AD0000";></i> are required and must be filled out.</div></div>').insertBefore(".page-panel")[0];

}
});