Home Service Manager

What could be causing users' Assigned to Me view in the console to be loading slowly?

Jillian_HillJillian_Hill Customer IT Monkey ✭

I have some users that are experiencing extremely slow loading times with their Assigned to Me view. It eventually loads after several minutes. Other views are not having this problem.

I've checked user roles, cleared the service manager cache on their system, and so far nothing has worked. If anyone has suggestions, please share!

Thanks!

Answers

• Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jillian_Hill - Is this a custom view in the console or are you talking about MY Work in the portal?

• Jillian_HillJillian_Hill Customer IT Monkey ✭

@Justin_Workman This is the out-of-box view in the console, Assigned to Me. It's odd because other views are fine and the techs are able to see My Work in the portal with no issues. But for some reason the Assigned to Me in the console takes approximately 3-5 minutes to load.

They've been advised to use the portal and it isn't really hindering productivity. Just wondered if anyone else has experienced it and if they found a solution ☺️

• Peter_MuttenthalerPeter_Muttenthaler Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

@Jillian_Hill I think its because the ootb view "Assigned To Me" is using the SCSM internal [Me] and [MyGroups] tokens. Especially the second one can be the reason for the rather long loading process.

Because Cireson is using the Assigned To, Primary User, and Support Group (for specific Groups only) its quite faster = query is not as complex ;)

• Jillian_HillJillian_Hill Customer IT Monkey ✭