Home Analyst Portal

Portal Question on Multi-Valued Views and How to See All the Data

Michael_VoetMichael_Voet Customer IT Monkey ✭
edited July 29 in Analyst Portal

I have created a View with the Advanced View Editor that allows me to see Multi-Valued Columns in the SCSM Console. When I upload that to the Portal, I can only see 1 of the multi-valued items instead of all of the multi-values. The below Screen Shots show my SCSM Console and then the Portal

As you can see, the Portal only shows 1 item in the Multi-Valued columns instead of all of them like in the console (Look at Columns named: Support Team, Business Owners, or Affected Users). I have also added these as attachments in case you can't get a clear picture of what I added to this post.

So, to my question, is there something that can be modified in the portal to allow me to see all of the Multi-Valued column entries in my view? Please, any information you can provide would be very helpful!

Answers

• Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭

@Michael_Voet - I don't think there's a way to accomplish this OOB. It would be challenging, but it should be possible with some custom javascript. Would you want just a simple semicolon delimited list like the console or is there something else you had in mind?

• Michael_VoetMichael_Voet Customer IT Monkey ✭

Yes, just a simple semicolon would be great! Honestly, as long as I can see the info, I will be a happy camper!