Home Analyst Portal

Question about Activity History in Cireson Portal v12.2.0

John_VrabelJohn_Vrabel Customer IT Monkey ✭

We have installed the latest release of the Cireson Portal so now we are on v12.2.3. We are not sure how the "View Activity History within Parent Work Item History" is working. We do not see any activity history on the portal. Is this a setting or feature that needs to be enabled somewhere?

Answers

• Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.

Hi @John_Vrabel
    Yes, you need to enable the Feature in Admin Settings > Features.

Geoff

• John_VrabelJohn_Vrabel Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hello @Geoff_Ross

I have looked there, however i do not see where to enable it. I've attached a snapshot of both my cireson portal version and features section, can you please let me know if I am missing something?

• Simon_ZeinhoferSimon_Zeinhofer Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 11

@John_Vrabel in your admin setings screenshot the Platform Cache Sections are empty, I mean no versions are visible. Have you guys set up SSL for your portal server and followed the instructions?
    https://kb.cireson.com/article/how-to-setup-ssl-for-cireson-platform/2465

you find the setting under Features:

we user an azure app proxy, here is the admin settings from the internal URL which does have a cert.

As far as I know the Add In needs version > 12.0.0. And as you have portal version 11.6.1 , I guess it won't work.
    Can you post a screenshot of the add ins?

edited September 11

I'm sorry, that version was from our prod portal which we didn't upgrade yet. Here is the screenshot of the admins settings and the options from our test portal where the issue lies.

Can you post a screenshot of the Add In Page? Maybe it is not activated?

• Casey_ThompsonCasey_Thompson Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hello, I am working with John on this. Here is a screenshot of our Add-Ins page:

Sorry, it was my bad. The activity history is not an add in, I mixed it up with the dashboard refresh add in.

@Simon_Zeinhofer That is ok, I just want to get this figured out. So I have the right version it seems, however it's still not showing up in my features section. What else can I check?

Have you checked the Platform and/or Webconsole Log files?