Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Add Collapse and Expand All for groups in My Active Work Item

Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
Views within the console allow users to group work items based on a range of fields and these groups can be expanded and collapsed as required.
To assist in collapsing or expanding all groups, there is an option to right click the group and expand or collapse all of the in one click.

However, this is not possible in the My Active Work Items views in either the portal or the console.

Adding this feature to My Active Work Items will allow analysts more control over how they view their queue of work
9 votes

Submitted · Last Updated